Hong Kong Engineer is the official journal of The Hong Kong Institution of Engineers (HKIE). This monthly journal covers in-depth articles on engineering topics and up-to-date news about HKIE activities, making it a must-read for all engineering professionals in Hong Kong. It has become a trusted and invaluable part of professional daily life for engineers, whether they are HKIE affiliated or not.
Hong Kong Engineer is the information cornerstone of the industry. Its editorial contents consist of the following:
- The Dragon and the Beaver
an editorial column prepared by the Secretary
news of projects and engineering developments
- Letter to the Editor
- Cover Story
in-depth feature of an engineering trend or project
- Technology Focus
technological developments of interest to engineers
- Engineers and the Environment
addresses environmental issues, technologies and the role of engineers in environmental improvements
- Feature stories on engineering topics
- Institution & Division Activities
reports of activities organised by the Institution or Divisions/Committees, such as the annual dinner, workshops, seminars, technical visits, etc
- Notices to Members
information such as member subscriptions, CPD requirements, changes in policies, etc
- Continuing Professional Development (CPD)
a list of CPD programmes jointly offered by the HKIE Continuing Professional Development Committee (CPDC) and endorsed CPD Course Providers
a list of membership approved by Council of the Institution
- General Information (only available in print and PDF)
a contact list of the Council Members, Division Chairmen, Discipline Representatives and Overseas Chapter Chairman
- LegCo News
the Engineering Constituency's representative's update on his work
Hong Kong Engineer is the magazine circulated to members of The Hong Kong Institution of Engineers. It also appeals to and is valued by a far wider audience than just HKIE members - being read and respected by engineers working in Hong Kong.
Hong Kong Engineer understands the changing commercial needs of the market, and adapts to meet them. Accordingly, it provides proficient advertising and marketing packages for (1) engineering-related B2B businesses and (2) engineering programmes/courses of educational institutions, including:
Hong Kong Engineer and Hong Kong Engineer Online
- Display Advertisements - Advertise in the journal and choose from the many different advertising plans we offer to suit your needs.
- Journal Inserts - A fast and cost-effective way to distribute promotional leaflets and literature to a selected audience.
- Online Advertising - Advertise on Hong Kong Engineer Online through placement of banners.
- Job Centre - Provides advertisers with the way of recruiting engineering professionals.
Sponsorship Package of Hong Kong Engineer
For enquiries relating to advertising, please contact the Administration of Hong Kong Engineer at Tel: 2895 4446 or by Email: email@example.com.